Thursday, November 8, 2007

Picture This....

So I knew school pictures were this week, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what day. I was pretty sure they weren't on Tuesday, but I dressed Jack nicely and took extra care with his hair just in case they were. On Wednesday I was sure they must have pictures so I got Jack all dressed up again, broke out the belt, pressed his pants and shirt and put extra gel in the hair. When I picked Jack up from school his teacher mentioned how great he has looked all week and told him to be sure to dress up for pictures tomorrow. Damn! Last night I had to put his khakis in the washing machine before I went out so he would be ready to dress up again. The pictures are officially today and I am burnt out on pressing clothes and gluing hair. If he doesn't smile nice for these pictures he will be sorry!

No comments: