Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cinderella, Cinderella

Jack: You woke me up with all of that cleaning.
Me: Sorry, I won't do that again!
Jack: What are you doing anyway?
Me: I am cleaning the carpets in Ben and Lauren's room.
Jack: Will you clean the carpets in my room too?
Me: Yes, would you like me to clean the carpets in the game room too?
Jack: Why don't you clean the carpets in the whole house while you are at it?
Me: I will try to do everything today, but I might have to finish up tomorrow.
Jack: Why can't you do it all today? What else do you have to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you might not get to all the carpets today...you need to leave room for sitting around, watching Oprah, and eating bon-bons. That's all you do all day, right??? lol Classic.

Lisa said...

He's going to make some woman very happy some day :)