Monday, April 14, 2008

I've Got It!

Thanks to a comment from Crystal I have figured out what I am going to do about my diaper dilemma. I am going to teach Ben and Lauren (who will be 3 in August) to change each other's diapers. I am done changing diapers. Perhaps they would be motivated if they had to change poopy diapers. Or worse yet if they have someone who isn't as careful as mommy changing their diaper. Now I just need to figure out who is going to pay for the diapers they will be using! I didn't end up signing them up for summer school because I can't get my money back if I have to pull them out because they aren't potty trained. I figure if they get potty trained I will sign them up and if it is full by then it wasn't meant to be. Lauren wants to go to school like Jack really bad, but when I tell her that she has to go potty in the toilet she is out.

4 comments:

Crystal D said...

LOL, oh the thought of those two changing each others poopy diapers!! Yes, I bet that would be something to blog about! Unfortunately I still think you would have to do a LOT of clean up. From the sounds of it Ben won't touch Lauren with a 5 foot pole when she poops.
You could always wait for summer and do the whole outdoor "pee party" thing with no pants on? I think there is a book on it. Can you imagine what your neighbors would think about that!

SWC said...

I totally forgot this one...When I was a nanny, the little girl that I watched had a similar problem and she was 4. Basically, I told her that I wasn't changing her diapers anymore and she would have to do it herself. She was seriously cured within a couple of days. Maybe that would work for you?

Lisa said...

Can they change Eva's diapers while they're at it???

Mamarazzi said...

BRILLIANT!! seriously there HAS to be something about that idea! imagine the freedom!