Friday, April 11, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Jack: Today is going to be the best day of my life!
Me: Great! Why is that?
Jack: Well, today is my first baseball game!
Me: That's right, it will be a great day!
Jack: Are you coming to my game?
Me: I wouldn't miss it!
Jack: Are the babies coming too?
Me: They wouldn't miss it either!
Jack: Are you going to buy them cotton candy at my game?
Me: I don't think they sell cotton candy at your game.
Jack: Of course they do! They sell cotton candy at the Rangers. They sell cotton candy at all baseball games!

3 comments:

SHW said...

I remember my son's first baseball game, he almost took some poor girls head off throwing the ball to first base! We are now starting his 7th season and still no cotton candy!

Anonymous said...

I figure he will have to settle for the orange slices, or whatever.

Mamarazzi said...

oh i am loving this kid! but you already know that!