Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Man In The Making

Attention all 5 year old girls! I have the absolute best husband in the making. Jack has been cooking for us from the Disney cookbook I got him for his birthday. This morning we had pancakes with strawberries, bananas and a cool whip/vanilla yogurt concoction on top and tonight we had hamburger calzones with molten chocolate cake for dessert. Last week he made sloppy dogs (aka sloppy joes) and fruit salad with chocolate pudding parfaits for dessert. Ben is even eating it and he never eats! Jack even cleans the house. He helped me clean all afternoon. His favorite chore is toilets. That’s right girls; he cooks AND cleans toilets! For most girls a guy that cooks and cleans is enough, but he is also handsome and very charming. I am really proud of what a great kid he is becoming. I would love to take all the credit, but if I did that I would have to take the entire fault for Lauren spitting on Ben's head while I was typing this.

3 comments:

Crystal D said...

Crossing my fingers that someday I see this written on a notebook at my house...
Madeline (puffy heart) Jack

Really, what a good little boy you have.

Lisa said...

Madeline's going to have to wrestle Goosey. I mean, he met her when she was less than two weeks old...and although he may not know it - it was probably love at first site :)

Jaina said...

The world needs more men like that. Maybe you should write some sort of training manual, you know, the secrets for raising good men. Haha

Hi! I think this is my first comment on your blog, I came across it in some friend links in some other blogs I read. Thought I'd say hello :)