Friday, April 18, 2008

The Food Chain

Jack: What do we need to buy at the grocery store?
Me: We need snacks for your baseball game, milk and salmon.
Jack: Do you know where they get salmon?
Me: ummm, yeah.
Jack: A fisherman catches the fish, kills it, puts it in a box, you buy it at the store and cook it. That salmon was a little fishy once.
Me: Yes it was. Do you know where hamburgers come from?
Jack: No.
Me: From cows.
Jack: I know milk comes out when you squeeze a cow's privates, but I didn't know they poop hamburgers!

6 comments:

Jaina said...

Priceless! I can't stop laughing. I had to read the conversation out loud to some of my coworkers because it was just too good not to share!

Crystal D said...

Bahahahahaahha. Oh that boy.

Mamarazzi said...

that is the most awesome kid thought i have EVER EVER EVER heard...oh i am loving it!!

precious!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I just shared that with my 6 yr old and she made the funniest face and laughed.

Lisa said...

Poop hamburgers??? He is going to make us all vegetarians!!!

Jack, will you please marry Goosey some day?

Jen said...

LOL!! That belongs on one of those forwards you always get about "What a 5-year-old would say!!". Cute!