Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Moo Moo

Jack: Why are we going to the gym again, you already went to Pilates this morning?
Me: Because mommy needs to exercise.
Jack: Why?
Me: Do you want mommy to have to wear a muumuu to the pool this summer?
Jack: What?
Me: Do you want me to wear a pink muumuu or a blue one?
Jack: I think blue would be best! What's a muumuu?
Me: It is a big dress that hides your body.
Jack: Do they call it moo moo because it is for fat cows?
Me: (thinking, 'you are probably right!') No, it is a dress for people, not for animals.

Mental note, don't discuss my body with my kids. I know better!

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

BWAAaaaa HAHAHA...moooo moooo.

the kid is brilliant! makes perfect sense to me.

Lisa said...

Hee,hee,hee....
Leave it to Jack to figure that out so quickly!!!

suchsimplepleasures said...

kids are so literal! it's hilarious!

btw...there was supposed to be a board meeting for the school district but, it got cancelled...imagine that...it was supposed to be back in march. i'm still waiting to hear when the new one is!!
xoxo