Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dead Dell

Have you missed me? Are you wondering where I have been? Well, I didn't go anywhere. My laptop's battery has totally crapped out on me. It will hold a charge for all of five minutes at a time. I can't take it. I don't like to blog in the office. I like to blog on the comfort of my sofa, watch TV and have a snack. And, now I can't. It is killing me. Do you know how much new batteries cost? More than this computer is worth! So, I need to buy a new adapter stat! As soon as I have the new adapter that I can keep plugged into the outlet by my couch I will be back to my regular blogging activity!

While I am on the subject of technology on the fritz let me tell you about the TV in the game room. This is where the kids watch cartoons and play. Apparently a misdirected Thomas the train projectile hit the volume button on the TV. It is now stuck in permanent plus mode. So, when the kids turn the TV on the volume is fine but it slowly increases in volume until they are sitting in front of the TV with their fingers in their ears. I tried to fix it and it is beyond mommy tech support. Jack has attempted to resolve the problem by holding the remote and as the volume increases, he decreases it using the remote. This is a fine solution, but Ben and Lauren don't have the skill yet. So, if Jack walks away from the TV for any amount of time the volume is beyond a tolerable decibel. So, I fixed it. I have unplugged the TV until daddy can try his tech support skills on it.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

i can only imagine that kind of annoying problem. i swear i am always telling Paul and jordan to turn down the TV. i am so easily overstimulated!!

i can't wait for you to get your adapter. and YES you were missed!

three posts in a row is a fun treat too...woo hoo!