Saturday, February 2, 2008

Musical Family

I admit it, I listen to rap and pop on the radio with the kids in the car. I figure if it is on the radio they will hear "radio edit" instead of the naughty word. When we are home and I have a CD on I have been know to go running to the stereo to manually beep out a naughty word. I wonder if Ben and Lauren have been hearing too much rap. They have made up their own song from two of their favorites, though they are different genres, I think it works. What do you think?

Go Diego,
Go Diego,
It's your birthday,
Go Diego
Uh, uh, uh


Yesterday Ben locked the bathroom door so Jack couldn't get in. I got the door unlocked, then had this conversation with Jack.

Jack: Mom, how did you get the door unlocked?
Me: Magic.
Jack: Is that why the police sang a song about you?
Me: What?
Jack: You know "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"
Me: Ohhhhh, The Police, sure whatever.
Jack: Well daddy said the song is about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet that Trav told Jack the song is about you!

Mamarazzi said...

awww i really think that is cute. and sweet that your honey said it was about you...thats pretty awesome!!

Lisa said...

That is too cute! Travis must get major points for saying that songs about you. Seriously sweet!

SHW said...

I have been known to bleep songs at home and in the car. I used to be so much more responsible and wouldn't listen to trashy music.

BTW, I have an award for you. It's over at my blog. Hope you like it!