Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Benisms

Awhile back I posted a list of Laurenisms and now that Ben is talking more and more it is time for a list of Benisms.

Otty Dokey Dokey = ok
Iwanasitlapma? = Can I sit in your lap mom?
Tunetune Network = Cartoon Network
milkymama = More milk please
I talk Grammy? = Can we call Grammy?
Boot On = No, I am not going to wear the shoes you are trying to put on me. Please get my boots and I will happily get ready to go.
Dego = Diego
Poopoo = Penis (I think this is my fault, he always cries when I try to wipe his penis after he poops so I say "give me a minute baby, I have to get the poopoo off")
DADAHOME!!! = Daddy's home!
readbookme? = Will you read me a book?
Me tuck = I'm stuck!
Chalk it = Chocolate
Ticky, knee wipe = I'm sticky, I need wipes.
Ma knee help me = Mom, I need help.
Me gotit = I've got it (aka I don't want your help)
Pock Crn Ickin = Popcorn Chicken
Ho Bunch = Whole Bunch (often used when asking for a snack)

Benny doesn't enunciate as well as Lauren which has helped he and I develop a close relationship since I am the only person who can understand him. Hopefully this list will help others, like his father, understand him better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it about boots that kids love???

Mamarazzi said...

ah a cheat sheet for daddy...smart idea!

and yeah what is it about boots?!

Lisa said...

Very, very funny! And how fun will those be to look back on some day?