Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet Little Lies

I got an email from Jack's teacher saying that they needed empty water bottles for a project they had planned. As you know I have not been drinking soda so I am now on the bottled water bandwagon. I collected several bottles for Jack to take to school yesterday. When he got home from school we had the following conversation.

Me: Did you give your teacher the water bottles?
Jack: Yep
Me: Does she still need more?
Jack: My teacher told me that we need to collect chocolate bar wrappers.
Me: Well, we won't be able to help her with that.
Jack: Why not?
Me: Because we don't eat chocolate bars.
Jack: We could start.
Me: Does your teacher really need chocolate bar wrappers?
Jack: No, it was a little fib, but it was worth a try.

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

once again...Jack is BRILLIANT!

way too funny!

and you COULD start...lol

Lisa said...

Oh my, Kelli! He is just too, too much! Too smart for his own good. Man, I hope you're still blogging when the kids are teenagers!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I totally needed that laugh this morning!! Thanks so much. Smart kid.

Alison said...

too funny Kelli....Jack sounds like my sweet little Michael...I can see him doing that also!!!