Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Not Easy Being A Mom

One of the best things about having twins is having them both sitting on your lap at the same time getting twice the love. One of the worst things about having twins is having them battle for position while sitting on your lap. Ben and Lauren would like nothing more than to have me to themselves. They start out by casually touching each other in attempts to annoy the other, which then becomes more and more violent kicks, hits and bites. I am often caught in the crossfire while they are battling it out. When the spat becomes an all out brawl with screaming, crying, spiting, etc. I usually just get up so nobody gets to sit on my lap. Tonight as the evening battle was getting underway I over heard Jack tell Travis "It's hard being a mom, I can tell!”

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

that delicious little morsel of wisdom is going to make him a VERY good daddy someday!!