Monday, February 4, 2008

Pop Quiz

You Should Be a Manager

You're very organized, motivated, and methodical.
Fair and objective, you can see all sides of a conflict. You are a good mediator.
You are task oriented. You do well with deadlines and schedules.
And while you can be a task master at times, you're good at managing people and listening to their input.

You do best when you:

- Must have attention to detail
- Are in charge of people

You would also be a good accountant or personal assistant.


So I found this quiz on my bloggy friend Sexy Housewife's blog. I often take the quizzes I find online, don't ask me why, I know they are lame. But this one I have to say is on the mark. I should be a manager, I am best when I have attention to detail and am in charge of people. It didn't mention the age of the people, but I will have to say I manage a force of 3 (4 if you count Travis). "Fair and objective, you can see all sides of a conflict. You are a good mediator." I see all sides of the conflicts by using the eyes in the back of my head and I have perfected my mediation "give her that toy back so she will stop crying", that counts, right? As far as I am concerned it should have said, "You should be a Stay-At-Home Mom!”

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

yes it does indeed read "stay at home mom" looks like you found your calling!

suchsimplepleasures said...

mine said that i should be a teacher. i did it on sexy housewife, too...but, this time i chose a different pic. hmm...so many career choices, so little time!
xoxo