Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Am Cool, This Award Proves It!


I must say that before I started blogging I imagined all bloggers except my friend Anne, whom I know (and love) personally, looked like this! Now that I am a full-fledged blogger I know how cool bloggers can be! Thanks for the award Vasquez3 you rock my blogging world! So, time to pass this cool award on...drum roll please...and the winners are Anne at Bun In The Oven, Lisa at Life With Our Little Ladies and Karen at Lyrics of my Life. You ladies are as cool as me, thus deserving of this award!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oooooh YEAH!!

you seriously deserve this and i ma happy to rock your bloggy world! you most def rock mine!! enjoy! i am off to see who you passed it on to...they must be awesome, since this is such an esteemed honor!!

Lisa said...

Thanks!!! BUT, I must say that guy kind of scares me. Thanks for the reminder of why I don't post pictures of the girls :)