Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome Summer!

It is time to get out the summer clothes. I can't welcome the season in fast enough! My kids often wear shorts for a couple of seasons because they grow up, not out. I tried a couple of last season's outfits on Lauren and I am really feeling her pain!

Lauren: This shirt is Piper's (my friend Anne's little girl who gets our hand me downs)
Me: No, it is your shirt.
Lauren: It is TOO SMALL, give it to Piper!
Me: I think you're right; we will give it to Pipes.
Lauren: GET THIS OFF OF ME!

I hate trying things on after several months and discovering they don't fit. Poor little girl is learning a life lesson so early!

2 comments:

Jaina said...

I love pulling out the summer clothes!

Mamarazzi said...

we just tried on all of Jordan's summer clothes...i was REALLY hoping that she could still wear a lot of the stuff from last summer.. nope, not gonna happen she grew 2 inches and is getting boobies...wow...already! my little girl is going to be a teenager in August...i am sooooo skeeeerd!