Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby's First Crush

If I were keeping a baby book this would definitely need to be logged under "baby's first crush".

Lauren approached me wearing her flashing pink cocktail ring.

Lauren: Look mommy, I have a ring just like you!
Me: You sure do that is beautiful!
Lauren: Who gave you your ring?
Me: Daddy. Who gave you your ring?
Lauren: Mr. Clint.

Clint is my good friend Trisha's husband. We get together nearly every weekend. Lauren took a shine to him when she was a baby. But, now it is official. Look out Ms. Trisha, Lauren is after your man!

2 comments:

Jaina said...

Aww, how cute! I bet he loves the attention. :)

Mamarazzi said...

love it!! i really appreciate that you have your kids refer to adults in their life as Ms. and Mr. we do the same thing with J.