Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

We painted the rental property until we ran out of paint today. It seems that the guy who owns the paint store was honoring his mother today rather than waiting around to sell me more paint. We are almost done with paint! We prepped the kitchen for tile then called it a day after about 8 hours of work. We came home and cleaned up then decided to go out to dinner. Jack suggested Mexican, that sounded as good as anything to me so we headed to Abuelo's.

Jack: I can't wait until it is Jack Day!
Me: What?
Jack: On Jack Day I am going to make the schedule just like you did today.
Me: Do you think that I wanted to work all day today?
Jack: I don't know, but you decided that we should eat at Abuelo's.
Me: You are the one who wanted to have Mexican.
Jack: Oh yeah.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

HILARIOUS!!! that Jack always cracks me up!!

Happy Mother's Day!!