Monday, May 26, 2008

We-We Weekend

Me: Lauren do you need to go potty?
Lauren: Yes.

Head to the bathroom.

Pick up Lauren so she can turn on the light.

Put the baby insert on the toilet.

Pull off panties.

Lift Lauren on the potty.

Wait.

Wait.

Wipe.

Help Lauren off the potty.

Flush.

Put panties back on.

Wash hands.

Dry hands.

Turn off light.

Five minutes later...

Lauren: Mommy, I have to go potty.
Me: Okay head to the bathroom.

Then we take it from the top again.

This has been my weekend, with the occasional poopy accident mixed in. Yesterday we went swimming and I had to clean a giant log out of her swimsuit, then we had dinner at friends and by the time she pooped in her pants again I couldn't stop myself from yelling "Travis, we are leaving, Lauren shit her pants again!” Maybe if I hadn't already cleaned one poopy accident, sat through 5 false alarms and taken her pee pee at least a dozen times I probably would have been able to calmly clean the mess.

This morning Travis had the nerve to tell me how much fun he had yesterday…kick me while I am down. I think he was trying to tell me that he wants to take a few potty breaks today!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

LOL...oh i love how honest you are...sorry i am sooo entertained by your potty stories, but i just really am.

hope the poop hits to pot soon!

Jaina said...

Oh I hope the accidents go away soon.