Monday, August 27, 2007

Sue, Sue, Sue!

Today I was busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Between taking Lauren to the doctor for her bladder issues (AGAIN), picking up the dry cleaning, grocery shopping, going to the bank, returning clothes at Old Navy, getting the boys hair cut and working I stopped to pick up Happy Meals for the kids at McDonalds. I am looking for an attorney to take my case on a contingency basis. If you are reading this blog and would like to take my case please give me a call.

I ordered juice boxes for the kids instead of milk hoping to avoid any messes in my car. I tossed cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets and fries to the backseat as I drove. I waited until I got to a red light to pass back the juice boxes. Why juice box manufacturers don't make the boxes out of steel so the kids can't accidentally squeeze juice all over themselves is beyond me! I thoroughly explained to the thirsty children do not squeeze your juice box, take a big sip right away so you don't spill juice all over yourself. I handed Lauren and Jack their juice without incident. When I handed Ben his juice he squeezed it ever so slightly and juice came out all over his shirt and car seat. I yelled "drink, drink, drink", but all that did was give me a flashback to the frat parties I attended in college. Ben froze up and let juice run down his front, just then the light turned green. I grabbed the juice from him in attempts to stop the spilling, but all I did was manage to spill juice all down the passenger seat, all over all of my to do list, on my shorts and on my hands. I managed to make everything I touched in my freshly cleaned car (thanks Travis) sticky, including the steering wheel. If people can sue for spilling hot coffee from a drive thru on themselves, can I sue for the juice fiasco?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have a funny email I'll have to forward to you on the Stella awards....all these stupid things that people sued for and WON! According to those, you should be a millionaire! Tell Travis to quit his job :)