Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just For Laughs

I was got my nails done this evening while Travis spent some 'quality time' with the kids. I got there at about 6:45 and enjoyed about 15 minutes of CNN until the channel was promptly changed to ABC at 7pm. What did the Vietnamese in the shop want to watch so desperately? Just For Laughs. I have seen previews for this dumb show and thought to myself "who watches this drivel?” Tonight I got my answer. The Vietnamese nail techs could not concentrate on my nails they were so busy laughing at this trash. They didn't even have the volume turned up and the captions were completely off so most of the time I had no clue what was going on. But, I have a cut under my nail to prove my nail tech was enjoying the program. All I can say is that my finger hurts and I am not laughing! I guess there is something for everyone on television!

No comments: