Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Party Planning

It is birthday time again! I can't believe that Ben and Lauren are almost 3 years old. They are really growing up. It makes part of me want to have another baby and the other part is very excited about the things we can do as a family when the kids get bigger! But, there is no time to think about it now; I am too busy planning the party!

The invitation:


I attached a treat size bag of Scooby snacks to each invitation before we hand delivered them.

The sprinkler:


Lauren's swimsuit:


Ben's swimsuit:


Jack's swimsuit:


54" Scooby decoration:


Chairs of honor:


Stay tuned for goody bags!

3 comments:

Jaina said...

That sounds like the coolest party ever! I love Scooby Doo.

Mamarazzi said...

SO FUN!! sounds like is going to be a great party!! woo hoo!

Lisa said...

Yowzers - that looks fun!

I saw a lady yesterday who had a Scooby & Shaggy tattoo on her leg. A big Scooby & Shaggy. Should I invite her to the party??? (hehehehe!)