Saturday, July 26, 2008

Deterrent Or A/C

I have been using those Cool Alert Pull-Ups on Ben and guess what, we have made zero progress. He is showing all of the signs of being ready. He wakes up dry most days, he only goes potty a few times a day, but he refuses to go in the toilet. These Pull-Ups are suppose to be cold when he goes making it an uncomfortable "alert" of sorts that he needs to use the potty. Let's face it, it is July in Texas, it is HOT! I have been in situations during this string of 100-degree days that it may have been worth it to pee my pants to cool myself off a little bit! We (I use that term loosely, I work they look for trouble) have been working outside at the rental property the last few days. Poor Ben is my sweaty kid, he gets flush almost immediately when we go outside and he sweats so much that his hair is completely wet. So tell me, if you are the sweaty kid, in the Texas heat in July would Cool Alert Pull-Ups be a deterrent or A/C? Do they make Hot Alert Pull-Ups? Now that might work!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh man! i am thinking its AC too...good luck keep up the good work!

crossing my fingers for ya!

Jaina said...

Oh goodness. I hope he takes to it soon.