Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture Heaven


Jack: Mommy, look at my picture! Guess who is in the middle. I will give you two clues, he is a man and he is on a cross.
Me: Is it Jesus?
Jack: Yes!
Me: Who are the other people?
Jack: The boy with the NH over his head is my brother Nate. The boy with the SH over his head is my brother Spencer. The boy with the BK over his head is grandpa's brother. You know, grandpa and I have something in common. We both have a brother in heaven. I bet our brothers are playing together!
Me: Jack that is a great picture, tell me about the rest.
Jack: They are in heaven; I drew flowers and trees because heaven is beautiful.

It is times like this that I am impressed with my parenting. I hate to toot my own horn, but I MUST be doing something right to have a great kid like this!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

that made me teary! what a sweet boy Jack is!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep that picture for me.