Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jeff And The Jammer

Me: Okay buddy, get your shoes on it is time for school!
Jack: WAIT! I have something in my bag that I HAVE to turn in today.
Me: Grab it quick and we will take a look.
Jack: Here it is, magazine subscription fundraiser.
Me: It says that we can turn it in today or tomorrow.
Jack: I want to turn it in today! If I do 7 postcards I get a remote control jammer.
Me: What on Earth is a remote control jammer?
Jack: Well, let's say that you are watching your fat show and daddy wants to change it, I can use my remote control jammer so he can't change the channel. Will you help me do the postcards?
Me: Okay, let's hurry!
Jack: Who should I send them to?
Me: Well, who in your family would you like to send them to?
Jack: Uncle Jeff!
Me: Uncle Jeff isn't in our family.
Jack: Yes, he is, listen, UNCLE Jeff.
Me: We just call him Uncle Jeff because he is a friend that we love a lot; he is not really your uncle.
Jack: YES HE IS!!!
Me: Okay, let's send the first one to Uncle Jeff. Who else in your family?
Jack: Auntie Ronda.
Me: Auntie Ronda will see it when we send it to Uncle Jeff they don't need another one.
Jack: Can you call Uncle Jeff and make sure he shows it to Auntie Ronda?

I am not sure what part of this conversation is better the "fat show jammer" or "UNCLE Jeff". I am so proud of his natural sales ability, he is already using features and benefits to get "the sale" AND I love that he thinks of Jeff and Ronda as family, so do I!

No comments: