Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trash or Treasure

Go ahead, call me a dork, let's get it over with. I have been collecting the state quarters since they came out in 1999. I only need three more quarters. Travis was going through his change glass for me when Jack came in.

Jack: What are you doing?
Me: Looking for the rest of the quarters for my collection.
Jack: Can I see?
Me: Sure, see I have everything except Oklahoma, Arizona and Hawaii.
Jack: When you get those are you going to throw it away?
Me: NO! Are you kidding me?
Jack: Well that is what you do with all of my work that I bring home from school. You look at it then you throw it in the trashcan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this artwork or homework? If it is artwork, I read a good idea somewhere that you can scan in all in to the computer and then use it as a slideshow for your screen saver. That way, no clutter, but you keep all the "treasures."

Jaina said...

I started that collection but never finished...I should get on that again.