Monday, November 3, 2008

Petty Panty Thief

I unknowingly took my last Zoloft yesterday. When I discovered the situation this morning I figured I would stop at Target after the gym and get my prescription filled. When we got to Target I dropped my prescription at the pharmacy then Lauren announced that she had to go potty. We had 20 minutes until my prescription would be ready so we headed to the family restroom. Lauren pulled down her panties, climbed up on the giant handicapped toilet and arched a stream of urine right into her Ariel panties. No harm, no foul. We are at the panty store, right? I wrapped her wet panties in a paper towel and crammed them in my purse. I pulled her dress over her bare hiney and we headed to the panty aisle. She chose a 3-pack of Tinkerbell panties; I pulled a pair out of the package and helped her put them on. I took the remainder of the package with me so that we could pay for them when we left. We headed to the toy section to pick out yet another birthday present for a child in Jack's class. Ben asked to carry the partial pack of panties so I handed them to him in order to avoid a melt down. We casually browsed the toy section. Lauren critiqued each baby doll choosing which ones she liked best. Ben pushed each and every button within his reach. When the 20 minutes were finally up we quickly grabbed a toy for the birthday boy and headed back to the pharmacy. I picked up my prescription, put the toy on the counter then turned to Ben to get the partial pack of panties. He must have put them down when pushing one of the 6083 buttons in the toy aisle. We retraced our steps looking for a partial pack of Tinkerbell panties with no success. I went up and down every aisle in the toy section then went back to the panty aisle. There wasn't a partial pack of panties anywhere. I knew just what to do! I will just take one of the full packs to the front so the cashier could charge me. There wasn't a full pack of the same panties anywhere. As a matter of fact there wasn't even a three pack of the same brand! When I started the day I had no idea how urgent my need for the Zoloft would be! So, if you see a partial pack of Tinkerbell panties, buy them and I will pay you back.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm betting you've "donated" enough to Target that you can call it even!!! Funny story though!

Jaina said...

Haha, too funny. Hey, at least you tried.