Monday, November 17, 2008

Pretty Please

Today Jack wrote his letter to Santa. It was so cute! He wrote "Der Senta" then looked to me for letter writing advice.

Jack: What should I write next?
Me: How about I want a...
Jack: I don't think it would be very nice to say I want, I think it would be better to say please.
Me: I think you are absolutely right!

He went on to write:

Ples bring me a Nintendo DS, Hitec Lan Str and Madgasr Tow.

Lov Jack

So, if anyone knows what a Hi-tech Land Star Helicopter is please fill me in! I certainly can't deny a kid that was so polite when he asked...right?

2 comments:

Jaina said...

What a sweetheart! I googled it, but I can't seem to figure it out. (you're the top hit thought when I googled "Hi-tech Land Star Helicopter")

Lisa said...

Oh how I love those beginning writings! That's a keeper for sure :)