Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lauren's List

Today my friend Lucinda watched Ben and Lauren this morning while I had my annual MRI. Lucinda has a 6-week-old baby girl. She is a beautiful baby with jet-black hair and porcelain skin. She looks like Snow White. Lauren was in love. The baby was better than any doll she has ever played with! When we got home she told me all about her.

Lauren: I am going to ask Santa for a real black baby!
Me: What?
Lauren: I want a real baby girl like Ms. Lucinda's.
Me: Ms. Lucinda's baby isn't black.
Lauren: Her hair is black that is the kind of baby I want!

I think if she actually asked Santa for a 'real black baby' it would be even tackier than when my sister asked Santa for $2000.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was $2000 and a pogo stick.

Lisa said...

That is a classic!

Jaina said...

That is so cute :)