Sunday, September 28, 2008

Perfectly Brainwashed

Jack: When I go to college I am going to play football!
Me: Really?
Jack: Yep! Do you want to know what time I am going to play on?
Me: Sure... (Please God don't let him say Texas)
Jack: The Nebraska Cornhuskers!!
Me: Cool!
Jack: I am going to be the guy who throws the ball, what is that called?
Me: The quarterback
Ben: I am going to play football for the Cornhuskers too, but I m going to be the guy that scores TOUCHDOWNS!!
Lauren: I am going to be the girl that yells Go Big Red!

I hate to break it to poor Jack, but based on his size he is either going to have to belly up to the training table or work on his kicking if he wants to play for the Huskers. I am just glad that the kids fell asleep last night before the end of the game so they weren't subjected to the painful lost to Virginia Tech. Jack and Ben are going to be Nebraska football players and Lauren is going to be a Nebraska cheerleader for Halloween. I know they will be under appreciated here in Texas, but I thing they will look great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just recently noticed that both you and Ryan feel (and have stated on your blogs) that your chldren may need to be Cornhusker kickers. Maybe the grandparents better coach everyone in the vital roles of the observers and fans! Love you all!!!

Jaina said...

Too cute.

Jen said...

Go Huskers!! I love that they will be sporting the Big Red colors in Texas!! YEAH!!

PS. I'm Lisa's friend lurking and enjoying a good laugh reading your blog!