Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Unconditional Love

My parents closed on their TX house on Monday! The kids and I have been helping...I mean, I have been helping and the kids have been tagging along...make decisions on flooring, laying sod, etc. Tonight they went to my sister's house to spend Thursday, Friday and Saturday. My kids were distraught. They gave hugs and kisses to Grammy and Grandpa when we left dinner, then we had to chase them down in the parking lot for one last hug. As I was giving them hugs and kisses goodnight they wanted to call Grammy and tell her that they love her one last time. After everyone had said their 'goodnights' and 'I love yous' Jack told me "I love Grammy as much as I love Jesus...and that is a lot!"

2 comments:

Jaina said...

How exciting to have them so close. I loved having my grandparents a few miles away from us.

Lisa said...

Oh Kelli! I'm so excited for you & the kids. Having your parents close is going to be FABULOUS!!! I love having Josh's parents here....now if I could just convince my parents to move east!!!