Monday, May 4, 2009

I Have Heard It All!

Ben has been trying out all sorts of ways to prolong bedtime. I am usually able to nip it pretty easily, because I can see them coming a mile away.

"I need a drink"
"I'm still hungry"
"Can we have one more book?"
"I need one more hug"
"I need one more kiss"
"I want a night light"
"I want it dark"
"Leave the door open"
"Shut the door"
"It's too hot"
"It's too cold"
"I need to say goodnight to Lauren"
"I forgot to hug daddy"
"Will you scratch my back?"
"I need to tell you something"
"I love you soooo much, do you love me soooo much"
"I can't find my puppy"
"Where's my blanket?"

You get the picture, right? I thought I had heard it all, but tonight he said,

"Wait Mommy, I forgot to pick up all of my toys"

1 comment:

Jaina said...

Well how do you combat that one?