Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Worth Every Cent

Today I received the sappy forward counting the costs of raising a child to age 18. The grand total is $160,140 not including college. That is $8896.66 per year, $741.38 per month, $171.08 per week, $24.24 per day or $1.01 per hour. I am sure you have seen the email before; it talks about everything you get for the money and how kids are worth the cost. It reminded me that I needed to post the note Jack gave me yesterday. This kid is worth every cent!

Mommy,
I love you. Thank you for everything you have done this summer.
From,
Jack

He knows just the right thing to say! I am so glad to know that all of my effort is being appreciated. He has bought himself at least another week of summer fun!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT! Oh how I love little kiddos writing :)