Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not Scary Fairy

Jack: Mom, is the tooth fairy real?
Me: What do you mean?
Jack: I think the tooth fairy is a myth.
Me: Why do you think that?
Jack: Well, I don't think fairies are real.
Me: Then where do you think the money comes from?
Jack: I think some guy breaks in through my window, takes my tooth and leaves the money, but it isn't scary.
Me: I see. Just because he is called the "tooth fairy" doesn't mean that he is like Tinkerbell.
Jack: Oh, I get it; his name is "The Tooth Fairy" just like my name is Jack.
Me: Exactly...

Moral of this story, never answer a question until you know exactly what they are asking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Kelli, you have been using these same PSS techniques since your were 2 or 3.

Lisa said...

good one! I love Jack stories :)