Monday, August 24, 2009

New School Year's Resolution

Today is Jack's first day of first grade. I really miss my little buddy, he is really a great side kick! I am finding that I am different than a lot of mothers who have been counting the days until the first day of school. I really enjoy my kids and I like to be around them. I think if you can't say that about your kid you are doing something wrong. Now, with that being said, I have days that I wish I could have a break, but as a general rule I would rather be with my kids than without!

Along with the new school year, I have made a resolution to blog at least every other day. I looked through the summer's blog posts and was disappointed in myself. We had a lot of fun that I didn't document, I will not let that happen again. On days that I don't have anything to talk about I will try to remember something from the summer to post!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

he's a doll Kelli! I'd miss him too!