Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Call Me!

The kids overheard me leaving a phone message...

Hey mom, give me a call back when you get a chance

Jack: Why are you calling your mom?
Me: Because I wanted to catch up with her.
Jack: Why?
Me: I like to talk to my mom, won't you want to talk to me when you are a grown up?
Jack: Yeah, but I won't be able to call you all the time.
Me: Why not?
Jack: Because I am going to be an astronaut, I won't be able to call you when I am in space.
Me: Okay, I understand, as long as you call me all the time when you are on Earth.
Jack: Of course I will!
Ben: I am not going to call you when I grow up!
Me: Why not?
Ben: Because I am going to be a dog when I grow up and dogs can't talk!

2 comments:

Jaina said...

Oh I love Ben, he is just too cute!

Mom said...

Kind of reminds of the little girl that was going to be a boy when she grew up! Ha!