Thursday, May 3, 2007

Take This Job And Shove It!

Travis officially quit his job this morning. It went very smoothly and his boss was understanding of his need to move on for greater opportunity. I am very proud of him taking this leap to better himself for the good of his family!

We were running late to drop Jack off at school so I didn't get Ben and Lauren dressed before we left. I then went to the grocery store with two babies with breakfast still on their jammies. I figured the positive would be that I wouldn't have to deal with all the people coming up to me and telling me what beautiful children I have and asking annoying questions about twins or telling me that their second cousin's, third husband's brother has a twin. I didn't have to deal with that, but the dirty babies attracted a whole new kind of freak. We were spotted by this black woman with a crazy look in her eye. She reminded me of Whoopi Goldberg's character in Ghost, what was her name? She came up and asked if they were twins and I said yes. She then asked if she could touch them. What do you say to that? I wanted to say no and run away, but instead we ended up standing in the produce section with a crazy woman with her hands on my kids’ bed head. Weird.

No comments: