Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who Needs A Dog?

The pest guy came on Thursday, I scrubbed the kitchen floor and it seemed like the ant population thinned down for about a minute. Then, just when I started to relax it got worse again. Those darn pest people are going to have to come back out tomorrow! It seems like the second the kids drop a crumb on the floor the ants come running to gobble it up, just like a dog! The kids are even playing with them. They try to count them and get them to crawl onto their hands. I guess I should just accept them as part of the family. They are like gray hairs, every time I suck one of the little bastards up 10 come in its place. One of the symptoms of my MS is little tingling sensations that feel just like an ant crawling on you. I am pretty sure this is worse torture than water boarding!

1 comment:

Jaina said...

Ugh. I hate ants. I hope the next spraying does the trick.