Sunday, May 11, 2008

Active-room

It must have been a man that started calling the bathroom a 'restroom'. I have not been to the bathroom by myself for over five years now. I certainly don't consider that restful! I don't want to further jinx myself, since I have post from almost a year ago about Lauren using the potty and she still isn't trained, but I had Lauren's diaper off the other day and she told me she needed to get another diaper on because she had to go potty. I suggested that she use the toilet and SHE DID IT! So, maybe we are getting close... So, when Lauren barged into the bathroom this morning as I was "resting" I indulged her questions.

Lauren: You going stinky mommy?
Me: Yes.
Lauren: Why?
Me: Because I don't wear diapers.
Lauren: Why not?
Me: Because when I need to go poo poo I just go in the potty and flush it down myself. I don't have to sit in poo poo, smell the stinky or wait for someone to change me.
Lauren: Couldn't you change yourself?

Apparently my message was lost. No worries, I am sure I will have the opportunity for another bathroom seminar tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

PRICELESS!! my side hurts from laughing!

Jaina said...

That is too cute. Good luck with future seminars, I'm sure she'll get it eventually. ;)